27.11.06

Hey Dick Head...

...I realized that you posted it but this is what it said....

" Individual Authors

sent invitation to your email accounts (or what I hope are your email accounts). Lets you customize your profile if you are interested in that.
Just checking to see how it works "

...if you read my post I said I didn't get the email. No need to be a total jerk store...but if you want to be like that then.

Please read my post from about an hour ago. 11 SECONDS ONE HAND. Not two hands! Also who cares about a guy who knows the formula to solve a 5x5 rubik's cube in 1:51 sec. It is all about speed ....one hand speed. I bet you there is a guy out there that can do it in less than 45 sec (maybe even thirty) with one hand.


Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.

Blog Archive