1.6.06

Kool-Aid with Too Much Sugar I Guess

Well this has been a long time coming, and after one of my recent posts I have been contacted by a source who will remain...ah fuck it, lets call him Jesus(Hey-zeus). Jesus has informed me of the watchful eyes of lurkers upon our most holy of blogs. Subsequently Jesus has 'warned' me to watch what I say upon OUR blog. My first reaction was obviously "Who the fuck is looking at this? Who would be interested in what our circle of friends had to say?" Well then I thought about it for a bit and realized that it would be those who:

1) have no life of their own and need obtain enjoyment through the lives of others

2) have been (in a sense) lurkers their whole life and have easily adapted to internet lurking.

Looking back at some of our (my) previous posts I have realized that I probably insulted some people (actually many), places, things...etc. But as you (the non lurkers) guys are aware I really don't give a fuck. Nor have I ever given a fuck. I have ALWAYS done things my way, be it good or bad. Also I am quite aware of who did/does/didn't/doesn't like me or what I have to say in any way shape or form. Guess what...that's right go fuck yourself!

I will continue to be moi (in Mtl right now), and thus continue to say what ever I want, about whomever I feel. Pretty sure that those who I consider friends know who they are, yes JP we are still friends...even though I still have not received a single t-shirt as of yet. Maybe if we get this going when I get back I will be able to get all the t-shirts I want huh?

So to conclude this most holy of posts. I thank you Jesus for making me aware of this and for giving me the strength to continue being a complete fucker to those I dislike and who dislike me (many are one in the same).

In writing this I have had the urge many times to just call people the fuck out and say....fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you...but I have obviously not done this, due to Jesus telling me that this is not the righteous path to take. And I do believe he knows a thing or two about paths...and I know a lot about being righteous.

But I will end things like this....lurk all you want mutherfuckers...maybe you will someday get talked about (again in some cases) or maybe you will have the nuts to leave a comment. Hopefully both!

the always even tempered,

Allas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you go under anonymous a word verification text comes up. You can type in the words from above or press the handicap button which instructs you to press the button and type the numbers you hear. WHAT THE FUCK!!! First off, that would mean you would have to be able to read the instruction in the first place to type the number you hear. So why not type in the word verification letter. Second if you can't read the word on the verification thing, what the fuck are you doing trying to reply to a blog. You propably should learn to read and write first then then the typing thing.

Anonymous said...

You are the most arrogant asshole that I ufortunately have ever encountered... on many levels. You are the most arrogant, big-headed human. At least I don't have to deal with you. Lucky for me, I can walk away from it. Regrettably, you will have to encounter yourself consistantly through life. Good luck and have fun

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.