16.3.06

Badda Bing!

Long time no post chumps. Well I relly don't remember the last time I posted so here is an update.

Went to Toronto to see Bobby (roommate from MTA that some of you might remember) and did the following:

• two raps games
• leafs game
• drink and dis Cabbie at the club.

Have been working a lot as of late, and thus haven't had a lot of time to devote to anything. Got TIVO (or the Shaw version of it), so that has been good for my sports watching...I record all the good ball games and PTI everyday.

Going to Vegas Apr 12 - 16 with Scott Morrison, Jon McKercher, Phil Davis and one of Jonny's boys from Mtl. Should be a good time. Also I have booked my ticket with WestJet and will be in Mtl from May 20 - June 4. I will be writing the CFA there on June 3 and thus will be studying my ass off while there, BUT, this will only be a 10 hour a day thing starting at 7am every morning so please anyone and everyone come down and hang for a weekend (preferrablely the first one - May 20). I will be staynig with D-money so we all know that a messy drunk is going to be in order at some point during my trip.

Let's see what else.....oh, I've been dating the same girl for over a month now, so a messy break-up should be on the way...can't wait. You would think that I could get better at this over time. But nope, everytime is the same damn thing.....girl loves me then girl hates me. I need to figure out a way to end relationships and still be able to say hi to the girl. That's my goal for before I turn 30. Which is in less than 4 years now....I still can't believe that I'm 26.....am I still allowed to fuck 19 yr olds (conversion is -> me grade 12 her grade 5).....cause this is still happening and I haven't been told otherwise. So if any of you know, fill me in. I know that J is on my side on this one.

The tournament starts in less than an hour...good thing we have a tv in the office or I would loose my mind. Fuck CNBC, from thurs - sun this tv is gonna be on NCAA Basketball bitches.

One last thing...I've added some pics for your enjoyment...congrats on the new job Ides! Do you get one of those dope hard hats, in case the bugs drop a brick on your head? Can you post a pic of you in one of those fancy suits too?!


http://www.orkin.com/school/







Allas

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.