5.1.06

Vegas....WOW!

So to start, I'll list all the celebs that we personally saw and those who we missed (or heard were just there).

Seen
- Paris & Nicki Hilton
- Kanye West (and many many boys)
- Shannon Elizabeth
- Tara Reid
- Charles Barkley
- The Killers
- Pussy Cat Dolls
- Black Eyed Peas
- Jerry Sienfeld

Missed

- Jay-Z and Beyonce
- Jenna Jameson
- The Game
- B-Real

I'm sure there are more but that's all I can remember at the moment. So now, it is almost impossible for me to explain how these 3 nights in Vegas went so I'll try and just give you some highlights.

The girls we were with (some from LA) knew a bunch of DJ's that were spinning at various clubs all weekend, thus we were able to skip a lot of lines and get in with relative ease to some dope spots. New Year's Eve we had a private table right behind the dance floor in the VIP section at Tao (due to one of these DJ's). This is where I saw Sir Charles aka A Fat Mess. He was in another one of these booths a couple down, as was Paris with her entourage of hot ass skinny girls, her 19 yr old boyfriend and a bunch of model looking kids. Saw Kanye kinda at the $1,000 dollar minimum blackjack tables at the Bellagio around 5am on New Year's. He was surrounded by a large number of very large homies and A LOT of hot bitches. NOTE: Even the third row homie had a 30" sparkling chain on....quite humorious.

All in all a crazy weekend, and with Vegas being so close to LA it was funny to see all the ganstas and mexican essays (sp?) walking around. I've add a like at the bottom that is to pictures from the club I was at for New Year's.


Yeah I heard that book was good....I am currently reading Confessions of an Economic Hitman. It is a true story and I suggest everyone read it...or just read about it cause it is proof that the american government runs the world.


Allas


http://vegas.napkinnights.com/pics/view_album.php?id=2461

No comments:

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.