12.7.05

Pancakes, Bulls and Implants

So it's Stampede time here in Calgary. I'll try and get some pictures up for your veiwing pleasure. Needless to say I've been drunk everyday since friday....also I was drinking with Phil Connolly and Mike Rankin on Friday....and I got an invite yesterday to Tamara and Gill's for a party this weekend.

Darcy...I have purchaced my ticket and have received the OK from the big man....so I will be home on Friday Aug 5 until Monday Aug 15. Questions:

• Who is going to pick me up at the Airport? I was going to rent a car but it looks to be a giant waste of money.....but I will if I can get a Smart Car.

• Is Chris' wedding going to be a suit and tie affair? I assume so...but I want to know just to make sure.

• Wedding Presents? Registered?

• Ed do you think Butch will be up for daily bike rides? Cause if so I will take my bike home.

Allas

ps This is my bike, the I-Banking Cowboys and our Cowgirl Assistant and me and another Analyst duking it out in the rodeo arena. We had a private rodeo for 2500 ppl mostly clients and their families. So at the end of the day my boss put us in the ring and people 'bet' on who they thought would be the first on their back.....all the money went to Charity.







1 comment:

Chris said...

Good day Mr. Allas,

For any wedding info you can check out maclellan.blogspot.com

Also, it's not going to be overly formal.

We are worthless


My blog is worth $0.00.